Meet your new forever veterinarian and your local team of pet care experts. The following is a partial list of the services we can perform during a office visit or later scheduled. After an exam, our doctors present our clients with the most appropriate and cost effective options.
These are the periodic and healthy pet exams that are usually combined with routine diagnostics and vaccinations.
- Sick Animal Exams
- These are for animals who are feeling under the weather or who have medical conditions. These exams are usually combined with diagnostics and treatment plans.
- Young or Senior Animal Exams
- Very young or elderly animals require special care. These exams are designed to meet the needs of those age groups.
- Exotic Small Mammal Exams
- These exams are designed to meet the special care needs of exotic small mammals (Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents) and should be scheduled twice annually. Only done by select doctors on staff, please call for availability.
- Routine Diagnostics
- Intestinal Parasite Checks (Fecal Tests)
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Test
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) Test
- Flex4 Test (Lyme, Heartworm, Anaplasma and Ehrilichia)
- Wellness Diagnostics
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Panel
- Urinalysis & SA
- Other Diagnostics
- Skin Scraping (for Mite Infestation)
- Ear Cytology (for Bacteria and Yeast Infections)
- Fine Needle Aspirate Cytology (for Skin Growths or Masses)
- Ear Mite Swabs
- Preventive Medicine and Treatment Plans (Medications Dispensed During the Visit or for Refill)
- Heartworm Monthly Prevention
- Flea and Tick Control
- Prescription Medications
- Core and Recommended Vaccines
- DHPP Vaccine (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus)
- Rabies Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Canine Influenza Vaccine
- Lyme Vaccine
- Leptospirosis Vaccine
- FVRCP Vaccine (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Rabies Vaccine
- FeLV Vaccine (Feline Leukemia Virus)